The best place to find affordable bus charter service in Arizona - Bus Charter Arizona
If you are looking for reliable and professional charter bus rental services in Arizona, you have come to the right place
Bus Charter Arizona is a part of American Coachways, one of the country’s leading bus charter rental companies. We have absolute confidence about being able to find the right bus charter package just for your event. Regardless of the size and location of the gathering, wedding, corporate function, group tour, business meeting or other types of gatherings or events, we can tap into our wide network of charter bus owners, operators, agents and drivers and match them up to suit your needs.
The company has been providing bus charter and rental services in Arizona for many years, gaining us loyalty and recognition from our regular bus charter rental customers and clients.
24/7 customer service manning the telephone lines
We believe in delivering top quality customer service, that is the reason behind providing our customers with round-the-clock customer service
Our customer service representatives have been given professional training about how to answer your queries. With much respect towards your needs and requirements, they are in the best position to give you the answers that you may have about renting a charter bus from Bus Charter Arizona.
On top of providing you with quality customer service, we have gone that extra mile to provide our customers with their very own account executive who will have all event details handy for the event of emergencies or when something needs to be done urgently.
Caring about your travel needs
What makes Bus Charter Arizona unique is that we care about your travel and experience in Arizona
We have a team of very excited, enthusiastic and adventurous staff who are regular bloggers and writers. They touch on their experience during their frequent exploration and share them with our readers and customers.
We hope that by sharing the experience with you, you can save on time and money when visiting Arizona landmarks, eat at restaurants or find activities to fit into your itinerary. Head on over to our articles section to find articles that we have shared with you. Please do head over to our social networking accounts and follow us there too because we share a lot of fun facts, interesting experiences, pictures, notes and ideas with our followers too. Hope to see you there.
Places and things to do in Arizona
- Experience the life of American Indians in Arizona - It is almost a given especially if you have a liking for history and culture, the visits will be real eye-openers. There are quite a number of museums dedicated to their American Indian lifestyles but a couple of tribes you should learn about are Yavapai-Prescott Indian tribe, Kaibab-Paiute tribe, Zuni Pueblo tribe, Cocopah Indian tribe, Colorado River tribe and if you have time for more, try finding out more about the hunting-lover tribe known as Hualapai tribe.
- Family-friendly entertainment and attractions - As far as the locals are concerned, the whole of Arizona is a large outdoor playground and theme park. As long as you have wide open space and friendly weather, there is so much fun and adventure to be had. You will truly get to come face-to-face with dude ranches, mines, lakes, railroads and not to mention a real Old West towns that are maintained for tourism. Other places to take into consideration would be places like Four Corners, Junior Ranger programs offered at Grand Canyon and not forgetting the Hall of Flame Fire Museum and Arizona Science Center.
- Art and culture - Needless to say, the best place to find these museums and landmarks would be Phoenix but there are other more unique ones located outside of Arizona’s capital. In the southern region would be Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, Butterfly Lodge Museum in the northeast region, DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun Historic District, Kitt Peak National Observatory in the southern region, Mine Museum in north central and Rex Allen Arizona Cowboy Museum and Willcox Cowboy Hall of Fame which is also located in the southern region
- Planning a scenic drive around Arizona - our charter bus rental customers sometimes prefer to rent a charter bus for a scenic tour just to see how naturally beautiful Arizona is. The scenic route is everywhere but you should ask the charter bus driver to take you from Route 66 to Oak Creek Canyon which will take you around to Apache Trail Historic Road. Put your feet up and enjoy dozens of scenic byways, roads and historical loops along the way.
- Golfing and sports - With such friendly weather and so much wide open space, Arizona is a haven for golfers and sports enthusiasts. The state offer many courses and crash courses too if you are a beginner or looking to improve your game during your visit. Most golf courses offered differ in difficulty level so be sure to speak to the trainer before booking the course for yourself. There are more than 300 different golf courses all around Arizona, ready for you to choose from. For those who would like more information about the golf courses before heading over, there are loads of information available from Arizona Golf Association, Arizona Women’s Golf Association and Junior Golf Association of Arizona.
Read on and discover how to save time and money with bus rental in Arizona
A Hiking Tour Through Grand Canyon
It is hard to run out places to explore and have an adventure in when you are in such a diverse place like Arizona. Arizona’s outback and outdoors is so varied that you can do hiking, biking, climbing, cave exploring and swimming any time you want. If you are doing these activities in a large group, renting a charter bus is recommended. For that, Bus Charter Arizona is a good choice. Give us a call for a quick quote.
Acknowledged by National Geographic as one of the top 50 tours of one’s lifetime, exploring Grand Canyon from the North to the South rim on foot is one of the best ways to get to know the place. The hiking tour is definitely designed to challenge even the fittest of us as you trek your way to amazingly gorgeous spots like the world famous Colorado River and Phantom Ranch which is located right at the base of Grand Canyon.
Getting a quick charter bus rental quote from Bus Charter Arizona is easy
There are several ways for you to get a quick charter bus rental quote and that would be to either calling our 24/7 customer service lines and/or by completing and sending a user-friendly form on our Contact page.